All day long
Take part to the START- UP PITCHS : Room 2, Foyer S 3
Do your BUSINESS MEETING in a free access room : Room 3 and 4, Foyer S 3
Conferences and Keynote’s Streaming : Room 1, Foyer S3
Main CONFERENCES and KEYNOTES : Room Louis Armand, Foyer S3
9.10am - 9.30am
Introduction of the Day
- Mr Stéphane Travert, Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- Mr Paolin Pascot, La Ferme Digitale’s President
9.30am - 9.45am
Investments in AgTech
Investments in AgTech are exploding around the world. Focus on The Yield Lab’s Investment Thesis : Scaling AgTech Startups from Early Stage Concept to Global Commercialisation
Partner and Head of Operations at The Yield Lab Europe
9.45am - 9.55am
"Demain La Terre" Association’s Keynote
Fruits and Vegetable’s producers, engaged for a more sustainable agriculture. How the New technologies help those farmers ?
Project Manager of Demain La Terre
Agronomie and Data
When running properly its data, allow the farmer to focus on its agronomist’s job.
- How Data become a major competitiveness’s issue of our farms, promising transparency, traceability and revaluation of the farmer’s job and work ?
- Vincent MOTIN, Web Chief Editor Rédacteur - Réussir Group
- Sarah Singla, Farme - Agronomist - Instructor
- Stefano Volpi, Connecting Food’s Co-Founder
- Philippe Stoop, ITK’s Innovation Manager
- Jérôme Le Roy, Weenat’s Founder and La Ferme Digitale’s co-founder
11.30am - 11.45am
Introduction of the “cAgri Parrains Network “and of “cAgri Farm Lab”.
Discovering of the “Agri Startup Summit Event”.
Farmer, Author, and Coordinator of Inf’Agri85
11.45am - 12am
AgriNEST Keynote: Connecting French AgTech to the world
The AgriNEST kickstarter program by Business France have been taking French AgTech to North America since 2015. Since 2018, AgriNEST brings innovative technologies to France by inviting foreign startups. Meet our 2018 AgriNEST companies at the LFDay.
- Aude Guivarch, Head of Department - Agribusiness and AgTech at Business France - Co-founder of the accelerator program Agri NEST,
- Jean-Pascal Saucier, Director of Business Development Business France
12am - 12.20am
Agri-Data : an ethical charter on the use of the agricultural databases.
2nd Vice-President, FNSEA
1.40pm - 2.40pm
- An ecological transition ensured for the urban people ?
- What are the real stakes and issues of technological innovations in urban farming ?
- A model that can be deployed from the countrysides to the city ?
- Arnaud Chaigneau, Head of Ecosystem for NUMA’s acceleration
- Grégoire Bleu, President of the AFAUP, President of La boite à champignon
- Chloé Chupin, CEO of the sablières La Florentaise
- Didier Rousseau, Founder and President of Weave
2.40pm - 2.50pm
Keynote: Digital Food Lab
The FoodTech in France, start-up’s creations and investments.
Founder of DigitalFoodLab and WeCook
2.50pm - 3pm
Keynote: Crédit Agricole
Village by CA: Supporting the agricultural start-up with our partners:
Example of “La Chambre d'agriculture d’Eure et Loir” and the FarmViz and Samsys start-up, hosted at “ Village by CA Châteaudun”.
- Jérôme Damy, Innovation and IT Project Managers of the Chambre d'agriculture d'Eure-et-Loir
- Daphné Chaillouet, Innovation and IT Project Managers of the Chambre d'agriculture d'Eure-et-Loir
- Emilie Cornely, Mayor of Village by CA - Campus Les Champs du Possible
3.05pm - 3.10pm
Keynote: Biodevas Laboratoire
Innovation on plant health and crop protection : how to satisfy farmers, producers and consumers ?
CEO Biodevas Laboratoire
3.10pm - 4.10pm
Distribution for and by the farmer
- Regarding the simplification of the distribution channels, what is the farmer’s place, for which new advantages ?
- What is the role of digital technology in this paradigm shift ?
- Nicole Ouvrard, Editorial Director of the AGRA agency
- Hervé Solignac, goats’s breeder éleveur in bio eand Vice-President of UNICOR
- Dominique Laureau, Co-Manager Les Fermes de Gally
- Serge Papin, Ex CEO of Système U
- Paolin Pascot, Co-founder Agriconomie and President of La Ferme Digitale
4.20pm - 4.30pm
Keynote: Innovation, driving of a more sustainable agriculture
The AgriChallenge’s example: the strategical agro-ecological’s lever of McDonald’s France
Buyer, Quality, Logistic and Environmental Director McDonald’s France
4.35pm - 5.35pm
Focus on New Technologies
The use of new technologies increases in our farms.
- How digital technology is transforming the farm ?
- Maarten Goossens, Co-founder and Principal at Anterra Capital
- Béla Jankovich,Large scale farmer and Owner at Amber Investment
- Pauline Roux, Partner at Elaia Partnerss
- Edgar Chaput, Co-founder of Perfarmerr
- Mark André Goeddertz, Crop Science Division, Business Development and Licensing at Bayer
5.45pm - 6.15pm
La Ferme Digitale and partner’s press conference
6.1 pm - 6.45pm
- Christiane Lambert, President of FNSEA
- Jérémy Decerle, President of Jeunes Agriculteurs
- Paolin Pascot, President of La Ferme Digitale
- Florian Breton, Vice-President of La Ferme Digitale
6.45pm - 8.30pm
Cocktail Networking !